Monday, September 10, 2012

the triple A girls strike again

In early August the ladies of B 528 reunited for a joyous "weekend."
Actually, it was a Wednesday.... but that night we chose fortunes from my favorite fortune telling boxy-thing. 
(best party favor idea!)
It told us that our weekend started on Wednesday-
coincidence???
I. think. not. 


Allison flew into SFO that Wednesday morning where she met up with Anjali 
who took the train to SFO from Los Altos. 
I drove into the city to pick them up and we got to PLAY in the CIT-AY!!


First we headed to Tartine, one of my fav. go-to-spots. 
It's by Dolores Park 
in the Mission. 



After hanging out in the park, we drove over to Hayes Valley. 
I LOVE HAYES VALLEY. so much. 
Anjali recommended Smitten Ice Cream
At first I was a bit hesitant because I am a die-heart Bi-Rite Ice Cream fan. but it was AMAZINGly good!
(*also go to their website and watch their video and read their info- too cute!)


 They make their ice-cream when you order it- 
using liquid nitrogen and fresh ingredients. 

We all ordered the sweet-corn with blackberry swirls and ginger-bread toppings.
Salivating at the moment over such a yummy memory! 





We moseyed on over to Miette candy shop.... I got me some delicious violet candies. 






They're cute, no? 


We headed back to my house that afternoon to enjoy the wine country 
during the afternoon. 
We stopped and got flowers for my parents 25th anniversary (25!!!!)  and dropped them off at the restaurant in Yountville :)
Dinner at home was lovely- picnic style and it was so nice to share an evening under the stars with my roomies!










I always love having my friends come visit! 

(hint, hint.... if you wanna come just let me know! my house is always open for visitors!!!) 
About a week before Allison and Anjali came,  Dylan, Francesca and Justine drove up from LA to spend a few days! Loved it so much!

The next day Allison and Anjali (along with Clo)  just relaxed poolside and enjoyed being together- since it will be a long time before that will happen again.
I loved living with my A girls and I'm already missing them! 





No comments:

Post a Comment