Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Say Yes to the Dress


This summer was a bit different from what I would have ever expected- one of the activities that feel before our feet was sorting through Ninie's wonderful clothes! 

I have to admit that at times I found it all a bit emotional, going through her dresses and clothes- Tinie had some stories to go along with some of them which brought life to the fabric- but overall it was an amazing experience and though it was hard work, I was so happy to be able to spend time with Tinie. 

Sometimes we just had to try the gowns/clothes on.... 








This teal dress is just about the most gorgeous dress I have ever seen- 
almost mermaid-esque.


and of course the masks were a crack-up! 
Where did she wear these? 



 Look who I found:




This was one of my favorite things that we stumbled across- an old (and HUGE) hat box covered in travel stickers....


Tinie's Debutant Dress. 


Each dress had its own style, occasion and time period and it was amazing to be able to touch and feel (and sometimes wear!) these stunning dresses.
What a woman! 



No comments:

Post a Comment